Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tomorrow is Monday, and then I'm off to Philly

Sept. 15, 2013 
Mom,
We are allowed to e-mail our parents today. They wanted us to let you know that we can call you while at the airport. I already told you that we report to the travel office at 2:30amand then it's going to take about an hour to get to the airport and possibly another hour to check luggage and go through security and everything. So be expecting a call at about 4:30 am. I can't wait to talk to you before I leave for Philly. It will be the last to talk to you until Christmas! Thanks for sending me that package with my retainer and patriarchal blessing in it. Oh and for all of the fun little gifts in it too! It made my day :) 
I am so excited to finally go to Philly, I am going to miss my district and zone and companion a lot! We have seriously gotten so close, but I guess that's what happens when you spend so much time with so many wonderful pictures. We got to go and walk around the temple today and our whole district color coordinated! It was fun! I wish I was at a computer that would allow me to load pictures to show you... but it was way fun!
I wish I had more time to e-mail you, but I will talk to you soon!!! 
Love,
Sister Cox <3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment